Commercial Solar Water Heating
Commercial Solar Hot Water Heating is a bright solar business investment
Small and medium sized businesses are realizing the benefits of solar electric to reduce or eliminate their ever increasing PG&E bills. Solarponics has been in the business for 37 years, installing solar panels on every type of roof material imaginable. We design all our systems in-house, and use only our in-house certified crews for installation. We also only work with well established solar panel manufacturers. With rebates and tax credits available that offset over 50% of the cost of the system, this is an ideal time to look into solar. And Solarponics is ready to serve your needs. Download "How to Select a Solar Energy Company".pdf
Take advantage of 30% solar energy tax credit.
Public sponsored financing programs are available that allow businesses to start saving immediately with zero money down, payment terms that are less than their current energy bill, all without affecting line of credit or other business credit worthiness.
Introducing PACE Commercial Financing
The Property Assessed Clean Energy program (PACE), and commonly referred to as Bill AB 811, is now available that allows businesses to start saving immediately by installing a solar panel system with ZERO MONEY DOWN, payment terms that are less than your current energy bill and without affecting line of credit or other business credit worthiness. Payments are tied to the property taxes of the commercial address, financed thru a private firm with competitive rates that are less than a business line of credit.
Why Commercial Property Owners Like PACE
• 100% up front financing for qualified upgrades.
• The payment obligation for the PACE assessment stays with the property if it is sold.
• PACE assessments quality as an operating expense under most triple-net lease agreements. This means payments (as well as the energy savings) can be passed along to tenants
• Allows building to finance improvements while incurring no additional debt on a property
• Allows projects to be cash flow positive from the outset because the financing offered is relatively low cost and payable over an extended period of time (up to 20 years); this means that the energy savings can more than offset the property tax increase.
• Security of tax lien allows building owners, who often lack investment-grade credit ratings, to access third party financing for energy upgrades.
• Using property assessments preserves capital and credit line for core business investments.