45% California Solar Pool Heating Rebates ARE HERE! 45%!!!
The California State Rebate program is currently funding the following:
Authorized Installer of Heliocol, solar pool heating systems used for the London, Athens, Atlanta and Beijing Summer Olympic Games.
In certain instances solar also qualifies for Section 179 deduction.
The most efficient solar panel manufacturer on the market. Offering you more power per square foot than any competitor.
In-house engineering team to ensure your solar energy system generates the most energy savings possible.
Turnkey solar panel installations, allows you the peace of mind in knowing you just installed the best investment available to any business owner.
Public sponsored financing programs are also available.
Introducing PACE Commercial Financing.
PACE allows businesses to start saving immediately with zero money down, payment terms that are less than their current energy bill, all without affecting line of credit or other business credit worthiness.
The Property Assessed Clean Energy program (PACE), and commonly referred to as Bill AB 811, is now available that allows businesses to start saving immediately by installing a solar panel system with ZERO MONEY DOWN, payment terms that are less than your current energy bill and without affecting line of credit or other business credit worthiness. Payments are tied to the property taxes of the commercial address, financed thru a private firm with competitive rates that are less than a business line of credit.
Why Commercial Property Owners Like PACE
- 100% up front financing for qualified renewable energy upgrades
- The payment obligation for the PACE assessment stays with the property if it is sold
- PACE assessments quality as an operating expense under most triple-net lease agreements. This means payments (as well as the energy savings) can be passed along to tenants
- Allows building to finance sliar energy improvements while incurring no additional debt on a property
- Allows projects to be cash flow positive from the outset because the financing offered is relatively low cost and payable over an extended period of time (up to 20 years); this means that the energy savings can more than offset the property tax increase
- Security of tax lien allows building owners, who often lack investment-grade credit ratings, to access third party financing for energy upgrades
- Using property assessments preserves capital and credit line for core business investments.