Our45% Commercial Solar Pool Heating Rebates ARE HERE!
Call (805) 466-5595, or click here for more details.
Solarponics installs commercial solar pool heating systems. Water heating constitutes a major portion of a commercial operating expense, and thus a solar pool heating is one of the best ways to cut this expense.
Why consider a commercial solar pool heating system from Solarponics?
- Solarponics has been installing solar pool heating systems since 1980.
- Authorized installer of Heliocol, solar pool heating systems used for the London, Athens, Atlanta and Beijing Summer Olympic Games.
- The most efficient solar pool panel manufacturer on the market, delivering more heat per square foot than any competitor.
- Our in-house engineering team designs each system for maximum energy efficiency and savings.
- The peace of mind in knowing you just installed the best investment available to any business owner.
- Download "Commercial Pool Heating Cost Comparison".pdf
Introducing PACE Commercial Financing
The Property Assessed Clean Energy program (PACE), and commonly referred to as Bill AB 811, is now available that allows businesses to start saving immediately by installing a solar energy system with ZERO MONEY DOWN, payment terms that are less than your current energy bill and without affecting line of credit or other business credit worthiness. PACE collects payment thru property taxes of the commercial address.
Why Commercial Property Owners Like PACE
- 100% up front financing for qualified renewable energy upgrades.
- The payment obligation for the PACE assessment stays with the property if it is sold.
- PACE assessments quality as an operating expense under most triple-net lease agreements. Thus, PACE allows you to pass along any payments (as well as the energy savings) can to tenants.
- Allows building to finance solar energy improvements without incurring additional debt on a property.
- PACE is payable over an extended period of time (up to 20 years), making projects cash flow positive from the outset.
- Security of tax lien allows building owners, who often lack investment-grade credit ratings, to access third party financing for energy upgrades.
- Most important, using property assessments preserves capital and credit line for core business investments.