Lower Cost and Improve Performance with LED Lighting Solutions from Solarponics.
Because LEDs emit light at precise wavelengths — that is, where a specific spectral composition of light is important — they are ripe for medical/health benefit applications. We are just at the threshold of understanding how light levels and colors affect people — the intricacies of the interaction between lighting and our circadian rhythms.
There are dozens of CREE LED lighting options available, from practical design, to elegant fixtures. Cree® LED lighting is designed to blend seamlessly with any architecture. The proprietary diffusing lens and reflector system deliver optimal light distribution that softly washes walls and amply illuminates work surfaces. The lighting elements of LEDs are modulated by diffusers, so you won't be distracted by hotspots or glare. The only thing you'll experience is life under beautiful, radiant light.
Businesses who upgrade to energy efficient LED lighting are eligible to receive a 5% to 20% PG&E REBATE as well as finance the remaining project costs on their PG&E statement, called On-Bill Financing (OBF). The financed payments of the upgrade are amortized over a period of time, up to 60 months, to be equal to or less than the current lighting energy costs. In essense, the upgrades pay for themselves without affecting debt ratio.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- LONGER LIFE - LED bulbs have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours, three times longer than traditional T8 bulbs, five times longer than T12 bulbs.
- LESS MAINTENANCE - LED light maintenence costs are reduced through outstanding durability and longevity.
- REDUCE YOUR COOLING COSTS - Most lighting sources generate heat, increasing the energy needed for cooling. LEDs give off very little heat, reducing your cooling costs by as much as 40%.
- DIRECTIONAL - LED bulbs emit light at a 110° pattern VS. the 360° pattern given off by fluorescent bulbs. Only about 30% of the light of a T8 bulb hits its intended target.
- SHATTERPROOF - LED lighting is shatterproof. Federal and state regulations require shatterproof lighting be maintained in food processing buildings, elevators, daycare centers and more. Good for all indoor and outdoor applications.
- LIGHT QUALITY - A Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 100 is the highest quality of light (true sunlight).LED bulbs have a CRI of close to 90. FLuorescent bulbs have a CRI of around 62.
- COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY - LEDs work perfectly with control systems and their lifespan is not affected by turning them on/off. Proving more versatile than a simple occupancy sensor, an LED lighting control network offers increased energy savings by adapting the lighting system to changing conditions and allowing remote monitoring of electric consumption.
- LESS UV RADIATION- LED bulbs do not emit any light in the non-visible light spectrum (UV). UV/IR light causes color fade in fabrics, signage, and is a leading cause of eye strain and fatigue.
- NO MERCURY - LED bulbs do not contain Mercury. Fluorescent bulb contains 3-5 mg of Mercury each. Over 15 million fluorescent bulbs end up in California landfills each year.