Commercial LED Lighting Solutions from Solarponics deliver improved performance and lower operating costs.
Solarponics commercial LED lighting solutions will enhance your image and improve workplace health. In addition, Solarponics LED lighting usually has a payback of four years or less.
Because LEDs emit light at precise wavelengths — that is, where a specific spectral composition of light is important — they are ripe for commercial LED lighting applications including medical/health benefit applications. We are just at the threshold of understanding how light levels and colors affect people — the intricacies of the interaction between lighting and our circadian rhythms.
There are dozens of commercial LED lighting options available, from practical design, to elegant fixtures. Cree® LED lighting, for example, is designed to blend seamlessly with any architecture. The proprietary diffusing lens and reflector system deliver optimal light distribution that softly washes walls and amply illuminates work surfaces. The only thing you'll experience is life under beautiful, radiant light.
Businesses who upgrade to energy efficient, commercial LED lighting are eligible to receive a 5% to 20% PG&E REBATE as well as finance the remaining project costs on their PG&E statement, called On-Bill Financing (OBF) with little or no out of pocket costs. In essense, the upgrades pay for themselves without affecting debt ratio. We help you through this process. www.PG&E-LEDrebates.com
Other benefits include:
- LONGER LIFE - LED bulbs have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours, three times longer than traditional T8 bulbs, five times longer than T12 bulbs.
- LESS MAINTENANCE - LED light maintenence costs are reduced through outstanding durability and longevity.
- REDUCE YOUR COOLING COSTS - Most lighting sources generate heat, increasing the energy needed for cooling. LEDs give off very little heat, reducing your cooling costs by as much as 40%.
- DIRECTIONAL - LED bulbs emit light at a 110° pattern VS. the 360° pattern given off by fluorescent bulbs. Only about 30% of the light of a T8 bulb hits its intended target.
- SHATTERPROOF - LED lighting is shatterproof. Federal and state regulations require shatterproof lighting be maintained in food processing buildings, elevators, daycare centers and more. Good for all indoor and outdoor applications.
- LIGHT QUALITY - A Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 100 is the highest quality of light (true sunlight).LED bulbs have a CRI of close to 90. FLuorescent bulbs have a CRI of around 62.
- COMMUNICATIONS CAPABILITY - We can upgrade your system to work with controls. An LED lighting control network offers increased energy savings by adapting the lighting system to changing conditions and allowing remote monitoring of electric consumption.
- LESS UV RADIATION- LED bulbs do not emit any light in the non-visible light spectrum (UV). UV/IR light causes color fade in fabrics, signage, and is a leading cause of eye strain and fatigue.
- NO MERCURY - LED bulbs do not contain Mercury. Fluorescent bulb contains 3-5 mg of Mercury each. Over 15 million fluorescent bulbs end up in California landfills each year.