ATTENTION: Solarponics Customers who HAVE a battery backup system:
Upgrade your battery storage system and get a 30% tax credit plus lower install costs.
• ADD-A-BATTERY final cost: $8,748
(Contract price is $12,495)
Adding battery storage and backup WILL NOT afect your NEM2 eligibility.
• Have backup power for longer. Back up more loads. Add safety and security.
• You can finance your battery storage upgrade for as low as $80/mo.
Customers are responsible to pay full contract price. 30% tax credit depends on each individuals tax liability. Please consult your tax professional.
When it comes to solar energy systems and service, central coast residents trust Solarponics.
Kathy from San Luis Obispo says,
“Wow I can’t say enough good things about Solarponics! They installed our solar, radiant heat floor and our Tesla battery. They always responded promptly to our questions. They are a wonderful company and easy to work with.”
Thank you, Kathy, for your review.
When we install a sustainable energy system, we’re installing forty-seven years of…Wow!
Don’t just go solar. Go Solarponics.
Listen to our Testimonial
Solar Energy Incentives & Rebates
We identify and help you take advantage of any incentive and/or rebate that is available. Solarponics also occasionally has internal solar energy incentives and rebates. Your energy analyst will always present you with the best possible current incentive that you are eligible for to save you the most money.
NEM3 SOLAR RATE PLAN IS OPEN
All new solar energy systems installed after April 15, 2023 will fall under the NEM3 energy rate plan. A system designed to maximize saving is not as simple as it used to be. It is to your advantage under NEM3 to install solar electric system with battery backup to maximize onsite energy consumption and storage. Let Solarponics desing a system with the greatest savings.
30% INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT (ITC)
Valid through 12-31-2032
In a stunning reversal of policy, the federal government extended the solar tax credit for two years, as part of the Investment Recovery Act.
The Federal Investment Tax Credit for solar energy will remain at 30% for all solar installs that become operational on or before 12-31-2032.
The Investment Tax Credit is a dollar-for-dollar federal tax credit for solar energy system and/or battery storage system install on residential or commercial properties. Ghe ITC is also valid for heat pump water ehaters and EV chargers.
WHO IS IT FOR? The 30% federal tax credit is available to any homeowner in the United States who installs a qualifying energy eficient system by December 31, 2032.* The 30% federal tax credit also extends to commercial buildings as well.
For more details, click here. www.seia.org
* Not all homeowners have the tax appetite to take full advantage of the federal investment tax credit. Please consult your tax professional.
UP TO $2,400 REBATE on anEV CHARGER INSTALL for 3C Energy Customers
Central Coast Community Energy (3C Energy) customers are eligible for up to a $2,400 rebate on a Level 2 EV charger installation. Final out-of-pocket costs are about $200 for the homeowner. Valid thru 09-30-2023 GET A QUOTE.
COMMERCIAL REBTES ARE GRETER. email email@example.com for commercial sales.
• Empower EV Program is offering up to a $2,500 rebate on a Level 2 EV charger installation. PG&E will cover the cost of up to $500 for one Level 2 charger, and up to $2,000 for panel upgrades that may be necessary. To qualify, the customer must live in a single-family household who have recently purchased an EV within six months, and meet income eligibility:
- Customer must verify income eligibility (within 400% of the federal poverty level):
- $51,040 for a one-person household
- $68,960 for a two-person household
- $86,880 for a three-person household
- $104,800 for a four-person household
- $122,720 for a five-person household
- Customer will have purchased or leased a new or used EV (fully battery electric or plug-in hybrid) in the six months prior to applying to this program.
- Customer must use the program’s licensed electrician for panel upgrade work and is financially responsible for any costs above the $2,000 project cost cap.
- GET A QUOTE
$2,500 to $4,500 SOLAR THERMAL WATER HEATING SYSTEM REBATE
Receive a $2500 to $4500 rebate on ENERGY STAR® Certified Solar Thermal Systems with a gas water heater backup. In addition, a brand new installation of an ENERGY STAR® Certified Water Heater in conjunction with the Solar installation is required. Limit one per household.
CLICK HERE for a free quote.
– Valid thru 12-2023
UP TO $3,100 REBATE on a HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER
$3,100 REBATE WHEN REPLACING A NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE WATER HEATER. GET A FREE QUOTE.
A heat pump water heater with a solar PV system is a great energy-saving, money-saving combination. Great for a homeowner who is currently on natural gas, propane, or has an older electric water heater.
Get up to a $3,100 rebate when replacing an existing natural gas or propane water heater. CLICK HERE for a free quote.
Get up to $1,000 rebate when replacing an existing electric water heater with an energy-efficient heat pump water heater.
- Reduce your water-heating bill by up to 80%.
- Prevent up to 4,000 lbs. of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere.
- Cut propane costs by up to $1,000/year for a family of four.
- When installed with a solar electric system, your water heating energy costs are zero.
- Same footprint as the traditional water heater.
- Lasts twice as long as traditional tank heaters.
- Up to $2,800 rebate for any main service panel upgrades needed for added electrical capacity for the HPWH.
[†] Ask your tax advisor about possible federal tax credits.
BATTERY REBATE for residences in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Fire Zone
SGIP Equity Resiliency Rebate of $1,000 per kWh battery install.
Qualifying homes that are:
• In a Tier 2 or Tier 3 fire zone AND on medical baseline energy rate plan OR • In a Tier 2 or Tier 3 fire zone AND also meets low-income requirements, are eligible for a state rebate of up to $13,500 per battery, in addition to the 30% federal tax credit (when installed with solar electric). Example: Tesla Powerwall costs about $21,995 to purchase the equipment and install. A homeowner is in a Tier 2 fire zone and on medical baseline billing structure receives $13,500 rebate, reducing the project cost to $8,495, LESS 30% tax credit… FINAL COST is $5,945. Battery storage rebates are administered by the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP). Rebates are tiered, and decline as available funding for the program is depleted. Click here to request a free quote
The stanradr SGIP rebate for customers in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 fire zone and on a well are eligible for a rebate up to $1,980 per battery. Consult your tax professional regarding the reporting and use of rebates and/or tax credits.
EMPLOYER PARTNERS DISCOUNT PROGRAM - VALID THRU 12-31-23
Solarponics offers discount group pricing to select businesses and their employees.
Call Solarponics and ask if your business is listed on our Employer Partners Discount Program. In many cases, if one or more employee(s) who work at a Partner company install solar, all employee receives a discount of about $400 average per system install (depending on system size). This discount is in addition to any state and federal rebate or tax incentive.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Your solar energy analyst will present you with the discount, incentive or rebate that will save you the most money, maximizing your investment. Expires 12-31-2023.
FREE SOLAR POOL HEATING PANEL WITH INSTALL - Expires 10-31-23
Receive one FREE Panel with purchase of your Heliocol Solar Pool Heating System. The best just got better. Heliocol panels allow you to start your summer early and end your summer late. The Summer Savings offer is good for a limited time only, however, the extended swim season is available anytime.
System must be at least 300 square feet. Only available on Heliocol systems purchased between July 1 – October 31, 2023. Your rebate is calculated up front, so there is waiting/ Call your Solarponics energy analyst for a free quote. (805) 466-5595, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For every energy system we install, Solarponics is planting a tree on our customer’s behalf. We have chosen to work thru Arbor Day Foundation for this effort. Our goal is to plant 1,000 trees. When we say “plant”, we mean we donate the funds to cover the cost to plant one tree. Arbor Day does the actual planting. We reached our goal on November 12, 2022. We are now shooting for 2,000 trees planted by the end of 2023.
We must do something before it’s too late
Humankind is facing a crisis: our ability to survive and thrive at our curent living standards is at risk. Air and water pollution is rampant. Weather patterns are shifting at an alarming rate. Poverty is widespread. The entire globe is battling poor health for a number of reasons, and society as a whole is becoming more and more fractured. We can and will act locally to change the direction we are headed.
Solarponics is committed to addressing these problems through the installation of renewable energy, including solar PV, wind energy, solar water heating, and energy storage.
For every building and residence on the Central Coast to have a net-zero energy resource and consumption footprint.
Arbor Day Foundation is committed to addressing these problems… through trees. Trees are an important part of the solution to many critical issues facing the planet and humankind. Their goal? Plant 100 million trees around the globe in 2023.
An average 7kW solar energy system reduces 9,606 lbs of CO2 each year, the equivalent of planting 125 trees. One rooftop solar energy system really does lead to a significant environmental improvement.
For every system we install, Solarponics is planting a tree on our customers’ behalf. We have chosen to work thru Arbor Day Foundation for this effort. Our original goal was to plant 1,000 trees. When we say “plant”, we mean we donate the funds to cover the cost to plant one tree. Arbor Day does the actual planting. We reached our 1,000 tree goal on Nov 18, 2022. We have now doubled our tree planting goal to 2,000 trees by the end of 2023. It’s a small effort to start, but one that will grow.
Solarponics is committed to addressing environmental issues facing us through the installation of sustainable energy products, including solar PV, wind energy, water heating, and energy storage. Our vision? For every building and residence on the Central Coast to have a net-zero energy resource and consumption footprint.
Arbor Day Foundation is committed to addressing issues such as climate, wildlife habitat, CO2 sequestration… through trees. Trees are an important part of the solution to many critical issues facing the planet and humankind. Their goal? Plant another 100 million trees around the globe in 2023.
DID YOU KNOW
An average 9kW solar energy system saves the average homeowner upwards of $65,000 over the life of the system.
Nerdy solar energy jokes.
“How does our solar system keep its pants up? With an asteroid belt.”
Jokes from a solar energy nerd...
What do you call a solar powered keyboard? A photosynthesiser.
Jokes from a solar energy nerd...
“A surge of electricity walks into a bar. The barman says, “why the long phase?”
Jokes from a solar energy nerd...
“What do wind turbines talk about? Nothing special. They just shoot the breeze.”
Jokes from a solar energy nerd...
“A sweater I bought was picking up static electricity. So, I returned it to the store. They gave me another one free of charge.”