Heat Pump Swimming Pool Heating
Heat your pool with an environmentally friendly heat pump. Heat pumps use electricity to capture heat and move it from one place to another with great efficiency. In this case, Pentair's UltraTemp heat pump moves heat from the air to the pool water. The by-product is cold air.
A heat pump swimming pool heating system is perfect for a homeowner who:
- has solar electric, or considering adding solar electric
- has limited roof and/or ground space for traditional thermal solar pool panels
- is currently using a gas or electric swimming pool heating system.
- Easy to read LCD control board displays —no more codes
- AutoSet (time clock override) feature monitors water temperature
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- Long-life, corrosion-resistance – stands up to pool chemicals
- Titanium heat exchanger for corrosion-free performance
- Highest efficiency available—meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- Engineered for extra-quiet operation
- Energy use can be 100% offset by a solar electric system
- Cost-effective for commercial and residential installations