Best Value Residential Solar Installer.
When choosing a solar installer, it's about the total VALUE you are receiving and you total savings. Our quotes are accurate, all inclusive, and transparent. Getting the job done right the first time.
GOOD NEWS. The 26% federal solar tax credit has been extended thru 12-31-2022. The average homeowner is saving $7,500 via the tax credit.
• Solar is more affordable than ever. Solar Cost per kWh: $0.06 PG&E cost per kWh: $0.26
• 26% Federal Tax Credit extended thru 12-31-2022. Get an estimate today. The average homeowner will save $7,500 via the tax credit.
• Free estimates and solar energy analysis.
• $0 down solar install financing options.
• All systems include system production app.
• 4+ star-rated solar energy company on the central coast (Google, Yelp, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Energy Sage, BBB, Guild Quality).
• 45 years of residential solar installer experience, with over 5,400 local installs on all roof types, including asphalt, comp, shingle, tile and cement, metal, and slate...means tried and true installs, saving you money.
• Member/Owner of Amicus, the Nation's largest solar co-op, with access to the best pricing on equipment, saving you more.
• All residential solar production calculations are validated through the California Solar Initiative and verified via Aurora, for your consumer protection and accuracy.
• Solar energy monitoring on all systems ensures the highest performance and savings.
• USA-made solar panels and products available.
Get an estimate today. It's fast and easy. You'll be assigned an energy analyst that will ask a few questions, research your past energy use, and size a system for GREATEST SAVINGS and LOWEST COST.