Best Value Residential Solar Installer
GOOD NEWS. The 26% federal solar tax credit has been extended thru 12-31-2022. The average homeowner is saving $7,500 via the tax credit. PLUS, with utility rates continuously on the rise, your long-term savings with solar keep increasing. Utility energy currently costs $0.26/kWh. Solar energy costs $0.06/kWh. Investing in solar energy can yield a 20% rate of return, with a payback of seven years or less in most cases.
• 26% Federal Tax Credit extended thru 12-31-2022. Get an estimate today.
• Free estimates and solar energy analysis.
• $0 down solar install financing options.
• 4+ star-rated solar energy company on the central coast (Google, Yelp, Home Advisor, Angie's List, Energy Sage, BBB, Guild Quality).
• 45 years of residential solar installer experience, with over 5,400 local installs on all roof types, including asphalt, comp, shingle, tile and cement, metal, and slate...means tried and true installs, saving you money.
• Member/Owner of Amicus, the Nation's largest solar co-op, with access to the best pricing on equipment, saving you more.
• All residential solar production calculations are validated through the California Solar Initiative and verified via Aurora, for your consumer protection and accuracy.
• Solar energy monitoring on all systems ensures the highest performance and savings.
• USA-made solar panels and products available.