BATTERY REBATES NOW AVAILABLE.
Solarponics is the #1 Tesla Powerwall installer on the Central Coast.
- $2,800 rebate on ONE Powerwall.
- $5,600 rebate on TWO Powerwalls.
- $0 Down financing available (see below).
- All paperwork, permits, onboarding handled for you.
- Backup power in any power outage situation.
- Perfect For: CPAP machine, computers, chargers, garage door opener, refrigerator, security system, lights, and more.
Solarponics installed the first Tesla Powerwall 2 battery system in 2017 and has installed over 200 battery systems since then. We're also a certified Generac installer. So we can recommend the right home or commercial backup system for you and your home or business.
$0 Down Financing
- Available on Powerwall and Powerwall Plus Solar installs.
- As low as 2.99% interest rate.
- 18-mo same as cash financing.
- No prepayment penalty.
- 675+ credit score to qualify.
You may also qualify for a state rebate of up to 20% per home battery backup and storage system, PLUS an additional 26% federal tax credit when installed with solar electric, or with existing solar electric system already installed. The Tesla Powerwall battery cost after rebate and tax incentive is a little over $9,000. Consult your tax professional.
PG&E warns us that power outages could be the norm for the next 10 years. Be prepared with solar plus home battery backup system. When the grid goes down, a solar plus battery backup system will continue to power your home and charge your Powerwall. Even if we experience days of overcast conditions, a Tesla Powerwall and solar energy system will provide enough emergency power to run a refrigerator, lights, phone chargers, internet, radio, computers (and more) for days. Solar + Battery as low as $169/mo when financed.