Solar Energy Incentives & Rebates
We identify and help you take advantage of any incentive and/or rebate that is available. Solarponics also occasionally has internal solar energy incentives and rebates. Your energy analyst will always present you with the best possible current incentive that you are eligible for to save you the most money.
Valid through 12-31-2022
In a stunning reversal of policy, the federal government extended the solar tax credit for two years, as part of the COVID 19 Relief bill.
The Federal Investment Tax Credit for solar energy will remain at 26% for all solar installs that become operational on or before 01-01-2023.
The Solar Energy Investment Tax Credit is a dollar-for-dollar federal tax credit for solar energy system install on residential or commercial properties that is available through Dec. 31, 2022.
WHO IS IT FOR? The 26% federal tax credit is available to any homeowner in the United States who installs a qualifying solar energy system by December 31, 2022.* The 26% federal tax credit also extends to commercial buildings as well.
EXPIRES: The ITC is set to drop to 22% at the end of 2022, After that, the tax credit drops to ZERO on 01-01-2024. Don’t wait to the last minute to go solar. Start saving today,
For more details, click here. www.seia.org
* Not all homeowners have the tax appetite to take full advantage of the federal investment tax credit. Please consult your tax professional.
• Central Coast Community Energy (3C Energy) customers are eligible for up to a $2,400 rebate on a Level 2 EV charger installation. Final out of pocket costs are about $200 for the homeowner. Valid thru 09-30-2022 GET A QUOTE.
COMMERCIAL REBTES ARE GRETER. email firstname.lastname@example.org for commercial sales.
• Empower EV Program is offering up to a $2,500 rebate on a Level 2 EV charger installation. To qualify, the customer must live in a single-family household who have recently purchased an EV within six months, and meet income eligibility:
- Customer must verify income eligibility (within 400% of the federal poverty level):
- $51,040 for a one-person household
- $68,960 for a two-person household
- $86,880 for a three-person household
- $104,800 for a four-person household
- $122,720 for a five-person household
A heat pump water heater with a solar PV system is a great energy saving, money saving combination. Great for a homeowner who is currently on natural gas, propane, or has an older electric water heater.
Get up to a $3,100 rebate when replacing an existing natural gas or propane water heater. CLICK HERE for a free quote.
Get up to $1,000 rebate when replacing an existing electric water heater with an energy efficient heat pump water heater.
older electric water heater.
$3,100 REBATE WHEN REPLACING A NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE WATER HEATER. GET A FREE QUOTE.
- Reduce your water-heating bill by up to 80%.
- Prevent up to 4,000 lbs. of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere.
- Cut propane costs by up to $1,000/year for a family of four.
- When installed with a solar electric system, your water heating energy costs are zero.
- Same footprint as traditional water heater.
- Lasts twice as long as traditional tank heaters.
[†] Ask your tax advisor about possible federal tax credits.
Receive a $3500 to $4500 rebate on ENERGY STAR® Certified Solar Thermal Systems with a gas water heater backup. In addition, a brand new installation of an ENERGY STAR® Certified Water Heater in conjunction with the Solar installation is required. Limit one per household.
CLICK HERE for a free quote.
– Valid thru 12-2022
All new applications go on a wait list.
Qualifying homes that are in a tier 1 or tier 2 fire zone, who install battery storage with solar are eligible for a state rebate of up to $1,720 per battery, in addition to the 26% federal tax credit (when installed with solar electric). Example: Tesla Powerwall costs about $18,995 to purchase the equipment and install. Rebates and tax credits reduce the final out of pocket cost to around $14,000, saving almost $6,000. Battery storage rebates are administered by the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP). Rebates are tiered, and decline as available funding for the program is depleted. Click here to request a free quote
Consult your tax professional regarding rebates and tax credits.
Solarponics offers discount group pricing to select businesses and their employees.
Call Solarponics and ask if your business is listed on our Employer Partners Discount Program. In many cases, if one or more employee(s) who work at a Partner company install solar, all employee receives a discount of about $400 average per system install (depending on system size). This discount is in addition to any state and federal rebate or tax incentive.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Your solar energy analyst will present you with the discount, incentive or rebate that will save you the most money, maximizing your investment. Expires 12-31-2022.
Receive one FREE Panel with purchase of your Heliocol Solar Pool Heating System. The best just got better. Heliocol panels allow you to start your summer early and end your summer late. The Summer Savings offer is good for a limited time only, however, the extended swim season is available anytime.
System must be at least 300 square feet. Only available on Heliocol systems purchased between July 1 – August 31, 2018 and installed by September 30, 2018. Your Solarponics energy analyst will fill out and submit all necessary paperwork for your summer incentive FREE Heliocol panel. Call your Solarponics energy analyst for a free quote. (805) 466-5595, or email email@example.com.