How much can Solarponics save me?
• Our quotes are often on par or slightly less than our competitors, and well below the state average. All things being equal. Where we excel is in the accuracy of our quotes, the quality of our installs, the reliability of our equipment, and 45 years of standing behind our work.
• A shout out to our energy analysts, whom are your solar advocates, working on your behalf, taking the time to determine what's best FOR YOU, delivering an accurate quotes, and keeping you informed throughout the entire process.
• We specialize in solar energy systems located on the central coast only. That way, we are able to provide the best value, lowest install costs within a defined service area. We operate and maintain only one warehouse.
• We are able to respond fast and efficiently to our local market. Plus, we are member/owners of Amicus, the nation's largest solar company co-op, giving us access to the best products at the best prices.
• We also install SolarEdge inverters, the best in the world, and only use Tier 1 solar panels. The best equipment delivers the best performance. All SolarEdge systems come with system monitoring to ensure the highest performance and uptime. And that equals greater savings.
• In the unlikely event that you may require a service call, our fully staffed service department is here for our customers for the life of their system. Always has been. Always will be.
• All residential solar production calculations are validated through the California Solar Initiative and verified via Aurora, for your consumer protection and accuracy.
• USA-made solar panels and products available.
How much does a residential solar energy system cost in California?
• Residential solar installation in California ranges in price from $2.53 to $3.43 per watt, according to Energysage.com. It is important to note that the federal solar tax credit is now 22% of the cost of the system install thru 12-21-21 only, then it drops to zero.
• The AVERAGE size home system on the central coast is 7.5kW, costing on average $ 22,500. With the federal solar tax credit (currently 22% thru 12-31-21), the adjusted average cost is $17,500. A 7.5kW sized system will generally offset a $350/mo energy bill.